Friday, August 17, 2012

Decisions

I've decided that I'm not going to take those pills. Fuck hormonal birth control. I'll get the IUD. There is no way I'm going to adjust and change my body in order to have sex.

Screw that.

In other news, I decimated a bunch of grasshoppers mowing the lawn today, and the lawnmower and I aren't friends anymore.

It's so strange to me how life goes on. What I mean is, I think that was my biggest thing with reverse culture shock. I felt like I had changed so much and yet, no one here had. But they just went on with their lives without me. So in a way that was change? But I was expecting everyone to have been, I dunno, different...

Like I said, strange.

Oh well, I'm going to find a way to amuse myself this evening.

Love,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment