Saturday, October 27, 2012

NaNoWriMo

So, I know I haven't been on lately. I do know I have been incredibly stressed due to school and issues with the beau. I don't really want to go into it, but this whole experience has shown me what some deal breakers are and has also alighted the issue of what happens when I hold my stress in my shoulders.

I get tense. That's what happens.

Then a masseuse has to kneed my skin to the point where I'm sore the next day to clear anything up.

But, you all know how life is. It's stressful. I guess my poor shoulders will just have to deal.

Anyway, that was a small update on why I've been away. This here, what I'm writing about next, is a small update about why there won't be much of me on here in November.

I am going to do National November Writing Month.

For those of you who don't know what that is, that is a month where one attempts to write 50,000 words throughout the course of November.

My novel is going to be a story of made up of short stories. Some will be on the "main course" and some will be on completely different tangents that don't seem to have anything to do with the story except for the fact that they're in the same general area that the story is taking place in.

I'm sort of excited for it, and I know it's going to take a lot of my time up. But, I mean, that's good. Especially when the only things I'm doing really, are work and school.

Perhaps I've found my "thing," my niche. Perhaps I'm a writer, and perhaps I'm a rider. Maybe both.

Either way, I'm excited for the near future.

I'm off to study now! Love and Peace!
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment