Sunday, October 14, 2012

Positivity

Things are looking up. I've learned a few things these past few days.

The first: I'm not the one messing up my register. I know this because yesterday, when I was the only one using it, I was spot on. Not off by anything. Which tells me that it's one of the other gazillion people who use my register when I can't.

The second: The beau and I made up. It was very nice and I miss him tons... as usual. Thankfully time keeps on moving forward so slowly, I'm being ushered into his arms.

The third: I got my hair trimmed again and bought some of this oil stuff that keeps it soft and conditioned. I'm not sure if my hair is soft today because of that, or because of the deep moisturizer I used today. I'll just have to keep experimenting.

The fourth: I got to see Courage and meet her beau FINALLY. He's really nice. Not my taste, but perfect for her. I'm glad they're really happy together. But poor Kara. She's not so excited. However, she'll understand the need to spend every spare minute you have with this person when she gets her own boyfriend.

I'm not sure what else to say. But I'm really glad things are starting to look up. Maybe this week won't suck so much.

Love and Peace
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment