Monday, October 15, 2012

New habits forming

This week will be different. This week, I'll actually sit down and get my shit DONE.

I know I say that every week, but I really need to turn myself around so I'm really going to follow through with this. If I don't, grades will sink, I'll get depressed, and the world will end. So it really is just better to get disciplined and do this.

Also, I've found a new project and that is drawing. Just like Chelsea (you should check out her blogs, I'm following most of them), but I'll never be as good as her. I'd just like my doodles to not suck and something to do with my hands when I'm bored. Especially in class when my psych prof keeps going on and I've been lost completely in a sea of things I can just read the book for.

Finally, the boyfriend and I are acting like an old married couple already. We got in an argument about finances. You see, I want horses and our job choices don't exactly pay the best. However, combined, I think we'd be able to live a pretty decent life. Especially if we board out some stalls and budget accordingly. Even with kids.

I'm really happy that he's thinking about the future with me and that we can argue openly over stuff like this. Because he's so serious about stuff like this, he balances me out when it comes to me making emotional decisions.

Uh... what else can I update you on... Oh! I get to see my mom before Thanksgiving! She's coming up next Friday! Which is amazing, but it'll make it that much harder to leave Friday night.  Why does work have to get in the way of everything? Oh well, more money more me and Japan.

Something else that is really interesting, is that I have been meditating a lot and I'm slowly seeing a difference in myself. I feel a lot calmer and a lot less stressed after I quiet my mind for a little bit. Finally, things seem to be falling into place. Even if school doesn't let up until a break.

I'm off to study for Psych. I was going to do science, but I feel like it's one of those subjects that you either know or don't. It's not something you can really study for if you get my drift.

Love and Peace!
Elie


No comments:

Post a Comment