Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finally Done!!

Ahh! It was so blissful waking up this morning without having to worry about anything!! There was nothing to study for, no work to dread going to, and no class to drag myself to.

It is officially summer! Officially!!

Now all I have to do is clean my room thoroughly so when I go home for two weeks it will welcome me back and not smell like feet.

I do have some things to talk about from last night though, so before I get into whatever dribbles I want to talk about today, I'm going to fill y'all in of my adventures last night.

Well, yesterday was rough, I'm not going to lie. I got up early, sucked on my math final (no really, it was awful), and then went home for hours to study for linguistics, which I absolutely needed to do well on.

Anyways, after hours of studying and talking to Ash, I took a nice long nap, got dressed for work, and then trotted off to class.

Now we're all sitting there, prepared to take this exam and what happens? The professor is late. There is this rule that, if the professor is 15 minutes late, the entire class can leave. So we're all sitting there wondering where the professor is a time is ticking by. Every now and again, another professor would peek her head in and chat with us, but she had her own class to look after so we were left relatively unsupervised.

The other professor brought us donuts though, so that was cool. It was really funny because this one girl went up to like, cut the donuts up and then the professor walks in and is like "Oh Sorry I'm late!" And the girl looked like a deer in the headlights as she stood there and sheepishly asked: "Can we still have the donuts?"

Anyways, the professor then begins to tell us a story of how she was in a car accident. A woman accidentally hit her car. So she continues to tell us that she only stopped to get out of her car and make sure it was okay, and then left before the police could get there or anything.

So then she passes out the final exam, which was better than I expected it to be, but not by much.

After the exam, I wandered around before going to my night/closing shift at work. Well, my shift wasn't actually a closing shift, but I felt bad for Will, who had never closed before, so I stayed late to help the grill people close up.

During this time, I learned how to clean the inside of a grill, burned my palm on said grill, and learned the mat placement.

Thankfully, the hour passed by quickly and we were out of there in record time. Unfortunately, it was one in the morning and the beau was sleeping, so I couldn't call him for a ride home. The buses ran on the hour and it was just past one in the morning.

Not wanting to wait for a bus, I traveled home by foot, only to realize halfway there that I forgot to clock out. So I finished walking home, grabbed my purse and drove back to work to clock out.

In any case, the whole experience was an adventure.

This morning, I was able to wake up lazily, shower lazily, run a few errands, and then sit down to write to you fine people.

I have high hopes for this summer! And now it seems as if it is closer than ever!

I'm off to start cleaning my roomish.
Love and Peace
Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment