Saturday, April 28, 2012

Home: An Update

I wanted to leave earlier. I really did.

But I woke up late and Legend of Korra was on... man, that show just takes all of my emotions and pulls them. That show is turning into an addiction. I just want to know what's going to happen next and I want to see Aang and how his relationship with Korra is going to go.

However, that's a side tangent.

Homecoming was everything I thought it would be. The step-father had left earlier today on his way to bring my mother's car to her in TX so when I came home, I was greeted only by the light of my life, love of my heart, apple of my eye, and all things positive.

The cat even wandered around to be greeted happily.

It was a joyous reunion!

Then I was able to relax at home and watch this show called "The Borgias." It's a pretty good show, full of plot twists and whatnots with Jeremy Irons playing Pope Alexander the VI.

I was thinking, perhaps I should write a bit of reviews of stuff on this. Like movies or TV shows. Maybe later this week I'll do one on episode four of Korra for example.

Lord knows I'll have the time.

The thing is, I like having the house without my mom or step-dad around, but I do wish there was someone else here. That's how I like to live with people. I don't have to talk with them, but I like them around.

.... except for Neal. When he's around, I just want his attention. He's a good sport for putting up with me.

For tonight, I think I'll take a long needed bubble bath and then start some laundry.

Tomorrow, I'm not sure what I will do. There is no one to really hang out with right now. Maybe I'll wander around naked or do a review on an episode of the Borgias or Spartacus. I'll have to organize this blog then. To have the reviews under a different page.

I'll think about it as I soak.

Much love and peace,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment