Sunday, December 16, 2012

I should be packing...

But I just want to lay on the floor and watch tv about aliens...

Hooray aliens!! Maybe I should get back into this... of course, that involves going into astrophysics...

I also have another goal. By the end of the next semester, I want to have a pass into GV's secret library. This is a good goal.

On a different note, I have twisty pins from goody and I'm going to be a pro with them.

I should go outside today... maybe I'll find a music store and beg them for a lesson. I really need to get back into something that will let me get all of my feelings out. I don't have horseback riding right now (which is one of the most therapeutic things I've ever done), and I don't have music which I could probably get into next semester if I take private lessons...

I think that's a good idea. The private lessons thing. I'll look into it when I come back. :)

I'm not sure if I'll be going outside today. Probably, but maybe a lot later. For now, I'm going to watch shows on aliens.

Love,
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment