Sunday, December 2, 2012

Evening

Well it's Sunday and I've gotten everything done that needs to have been done. Of course, this upcoming week isn't going to be much better, work wise, but at least it'll be stuff I know how to do.

So for tonight, I'll be working on my project and making my room a bit more organized. After my stressful week, I'll be taking my night off. :)

Then, finally, I have less than 18 days until I'm off on a plane to Japan! As usual, I'm really nervous, but I think it'll be alright.

I can't wait to, FINALLY, be together with the boyfriend again. As it gets closer, the antsier I get. I just want to be with him NOW. Not in 18 days.

Then again, I have to get finals and such over.

Ugh.

Alright, I just wanted to update you all. I'm off to complete my day off by the aforementioned plan.

Love and Peace
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment