Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day Gift

Today, I created something for George for Father's Day... and I'm not sure how it's going to turn out!

I crushed vanilla wafers and mixed them with melted butter and put those at the bottom of a jar. Then on top of that I put a mixture of cool whip and chocolate pudding or vanilla yogurt. On top of that went pieces of sliced banana and then more cool whip concoction. Finally, it was topped off with more banana slices.

Finally, I put the lids back on.

Should taste good. I mean, who doesn't like bananas and stuff? Don't answer that.

Anyways, it should be a nice Father's Day gift.

Besides from that, I'm having difficulty deciding if I should throw my adventure backpack into the drier. You see, I took it with me to TX to visit my mom. Unfortunately, I think she had a thing with bed bugs and some got into my backpack.

I think this, because after I got back and set my backpack in my room, my mornings began to be filled with discoveries of itchy bites all over my body.

Of course, we smoke bombed the room and washed everything with super hot water. I even sprayed, well soaked more like, my mattress and the surrounding floor with bug killer solution.

It's been almost a year since that day.

Half of me thinks I should be fine, the other half is not so convinced....
So I'll probably do it on Monday before I go back to school.

And I get slightly depressed when I think "four more days..."

Well, I'm going to go watch Kung Fu Panda 2.

Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment