Thursday, June 14, 2012

Something To Write About

I wish I had something interesting to write about.

All I can say is that I'm excited to go to France, but I don't want to leave Neal behind. And it's sort of the same thing when he goes to Japan. So thoughts of our separation have been filling my mind lately.

As for writing here when I'm in France, I'm not sure how often I'll do it. Mm. Caillaud wants us to keep a journal in French of what happens and our observations. Because I'll be handwriting about everything that is going on, I know I won't want to do it again here.

This just might be a venting blog then, and then it'll probably just say the same things over and over again.

So we'll all just have to see what happens. It might be easier to just do video updates.

I'm off to spend the day with Neal and then maybe we'll be heading to Arya's for her Be Our Guest party.

Love,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment