Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Positive

I just noticed all of these posts have gotten a little down. So this one is to bring everything back up to a neutral level at least.

There are a few things that I want to talk about in this post! The first: Legend of Korra.

Oh my goodness. That episode was INTENSE! However, I felt that maybe this episode should have been the one that they made the two week break after.

Or maybe it's a good thing that we only have to wait a week for Episode 9. I'm not sure if the fandom could hold itself together after that little clip featuring Tarrlok. In fact, I think that the LoK fandom would find a way into the show itself, drag the bastard kicking and screaming from his smug seat in the council, and demolish him.... or find the creators of the show and have them make Korra do it.

I can honestly say that I have no idea what is going to happen next. I can say that I really want Naga to find Korra, and in my heart of hearts, I want Asami to be good. I want her to be good so hard.

But...

But I don't think that she is. Or I think that she's going to do one thing that betrays or screws over Team Avatar but then feels bad and will return to it.

What if she becomes like a reverse Zuko. Like she's friends with the avatar at first and then slowly becomes enemies.

I can't say. I don't know. I just love this show. It is the highlight of my Saturday.

Speaking of shows that I also love, I love the Borgias on Shotime! Jeremy Irons, well the whole cast, is absolutely amazing. The show is sexy and addictive and gives me something to look forward to on Sunday.

Between these two shows, my weekend is set.

However, I do not have anything to do this week now that tutoring is over. Tomorrow, I am spending some time with Neal, but I'm not exactly sure what to do. I mean, we both don't have that much money. I suggested we watch Nintendo's E3 showcase, but he didn't seem too into it.

Back to the drawing board...

Love and Peace
Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment