Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Father's day is a strange day for me... well, today was a strange day for me.

I woke up late and prepared myself for the day. After my shower and such, I found that I my travel back pack was missing.

I scoured the house for it, but no dice. It was no where to be found. By now, I'm getting angry. You see, this back pack has been with me since I was little and has gone practically everywhere I have. It's been on every plane trip that I can remember. It's been to every country that I have ever been to.

This backpack and I were like two peas in a pod. How could it run off and leave me alone?!

So I set out after I was positive I would never see backpack again. I went to Best Buy and bought a better back pack. One that has pockets who have pockets. One that has compartments for, not just my laptop, but nook as well.

And it's burgundy. It is a sexy backpack and we will go places together.

After I bought backpack I went and watched Thor with my dad and step-family. That was really really nice. Honestly, I needed it.

Then I went home and had a yummy dessert with George that I made him for Father's day.

These moments are wonderful, but they're not staving off the depression and loneliness that seems to be overtaking me.

I have three days left with those that I love.

Then after that roughly 2.5 weeks before Neal leaves for 10 months.

Guys, I didn't sign up for this when I signed up for it!


Well I'm going to go and try and find some solace for the rest of the day. Maybe I'll play with my new backpack.

Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment