Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ghost Stories and Burning Oils.

Today is such a weird day. I woke up in pain. My meds wore off from last night and my cramps had come back in full blast. Thank God that Neal was there. He was more than supportive as I suffered.

He's such a great guy.

Anyway, he left this morning to go to class and then have the rest of the day and night with his friends.

So I kissed him at the door and then took a shower. The rest of my morning was spent wrapped in blankets on the couch. I had wanted to be more productive, but my head was killing me.

Finally, I passed out at around noon and didn't wake up until three. Unfortunately, because I had only had a few bites of yogurt this morning, I was so hungry that I was exhausted.

How I got dressed and ready I have no idea. However, I did get myself to Meijer.

As I wandered around the store, I almost ran into a pole and three different people. Thankfully, I was able to pay for my good and get out without any casualties.

Finally, I stumbled home and put my stuff in the fridge and ate my lunch/dinner. I found myself back on my couch with a remote in my hand.

America's Next Top Model was over. Nothing good was on... until I went to the Biography channel. Celebrity Ghost Stories and then Paranormal State.

So, if you know anything about me, you know I'm a sucker for ghost stories. These two shows are the epitome of ghost stories... I mean, besides Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International. Those two shows are legit too... but they aren't on right now.

Anyways. I turned on my ghost story show and then set up my new essential oil burner with a nice light fragrance.

I'm not sure if it's working though. Well, it is, but I'm not smelling anything. It's probably because I'm in the same room and have been here for the gradual change of smell. I'm sure if anyone else were to come in they'd smell it.

But, back to the ghost story thing.

I'm watching these shows and I've actually just realized that I am going to be home alone tonight. So this will be an interesting night. Thankfully, Neal will be back tomorrow evening.

I just feel like I'm trying to get as much of him as I can before I leave.

Oh to attempt the impossible.

Much love and peace
Elle.


1 comment:

  1. You might want to fix your first paragraph with your boyfriends name in it :)

    Otherwise, I understand the cramps thing. I'm suffering with that right now. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete