Saturday, July 28, 2012

12 Days Remaining.

I'm ready to come home.

Life in France has been wonderful! I love it here. But it's not home with those that I love.

I'm sort of lonely because my host family has left to visit the grandparents. I get the house to myself to watch Spartacus all day and talk to people, face to face, on skype. It's wonderful but, after how busy and lively the house has been, sort of lonely.

Also, my mom is arriving on Monday, which is great, but we're not the best of friends. So I'm not sure how that will go down.

Something else that has been bothering me is that when I try and tease Neal with dirty words and such, I just get generic (paraphrased here) "That's nice," answers. Which makes me feel like he doesn't think I'm sexy any more or something. I'll talk to him about it when I talk to him later, but it's sort of a downer right now when I can't do anything about it.

Also, in regards to Neal, I find myself worrying over our relationship like a dog with a bone. I wonder if it'll be like this when he goes to Japan.

I'm just worried all the time and I'm sick of it.

UPDATE: Neal and I talked and everything's cool. Now I'm back to missing him like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment