Monday, May 14, 2012

Being a Woman

So, I'm just going to put this right out there. I've been feeling fat for the past week.

Why Elle? Might you ask. Why would you be feeling fat?

Well, very inquisitive reader, it might have been the half box of pizza and bread sticks I scarfed down. It might be the bag of twizzlers.

However, I thought I was doing a good job of fighting that by eating right every day else and eating not much more on those binge days. Not to mention the exercise of squats and crunches and twists while watching TV.

And yet, I still felt... fat.

Well, I found out the reason today.

Guess what came early and gives not a flying fuck.

If you guessed my boyfriend, you're wrong and slightly cruel.

Nope. It's red.

That's all I'm saying about it. I'm not giving it the satisfaction of creating a world of pain for the rest of my body causing me to bitch to all of you.

However, it does explain the small tantrum last night.

Sometimes, just being a woman is hard stuff.

Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment