Tuesday, May 8, 2012

School: Finally!

Thank God, I am finally back at school!

It's almost as if all of this weight has just fallen off of my shoulders. I can breathe easy and most importantly, I can be myself!

Today is going to be a chilled out and relaxing day. I have my girls I'm going to go tutor, and today, we'll just be doing something fun and easy to get us back into the swing of things.

Of course, you can count on the step-dad to give me shit about tutoring when they aren't paying me, but he can kiss my ass. Sure I'm tutoring these girls for the teaching experience, but really, I've come to care for them so much. It's like, they're my girls. No one else's.

But anyway, after tutoring them, Tanya and I are going to go Bed Bath and Beyond. That way, I can get some fancy jars for my teas, a cake pan, and a bag to properly store my new tea set.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

MY NEW TEA SET!!

It is glorious!!! Last night I washed it all and then had to put it back in the box, but not before I enjoyed a pot of tea in one of the pretty cups from the pretty tea pot. I feel so fancy and sophisticated.... but actually, this tea set is something I've wanted for a long time. It just reconfirms and shows my love of tea.

Now I can host tea parties with those closest to me! They can be dress-up tea parties too!! However, I'm definitely hoarding the set when it's not in use.

Uh... though, Mandy, if you have nothing to do, you should come over and I'll make you delicious teas. I have a plethora of them now so I'm bound to have something you'll like.

... Segway back into day plans. After BBB, Ms. Tanya and I are heading to Maw-jwa to pick up some groceries and then I think I'm seeing Neal again.

Tonight, I'm going to try to coerce him into watching Moulin Rouge. He's throwing a fit about it right now, but he did the same thing with Titanic and actually liked that movie. Moulin Rouge, I feel, has a bit more man-humor in it. So, even with all the singing, he should like it... right?

We'll just have to see.

Up here at School, I'm going to try and paint more when I have nothing left to do for the day... of course, I'd also like to write with Ash, but life is getting busy, so hopefully we'll have time to do that later. Perhaps I'll pick up the violin again. That might be super nice. We'll just have to see I suppose.

Last night was wonderful. I went to dinner with my Daddy-o and then drove all the way back to school. Unpacking the car was uneventful, but I was tickled when Neal came over and spent the night. Though I might have tortured him a little bit by turning on the fan and then stealing the covers when it was cold last night...

He's a good sport.

I think, after tutoring I might run and see if I have a paycheck waiting for me. It would be super nice and the extra cash would not hurt at all!!

On a more serious note, I've been having really weird and vivid dreams lately. I'm not sure what they mean and strangely enough, I don't really have a desire to go to my usual sources to look them up.

Now I'm just rambling. I think I'm going to go make some tea and center myself for my girls.

Much love and peace
Elle




No comments:

Post a Comment