Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Morning: Some Thoughts

Today the third book in the Kane Chronicles comes out!! That means, I absolutely need to go to Barnes and Nobles and buy it asap.

Also today, I'm going to a Mary Kay party for my friend who needs people to practice on. It'll be nice to get out of the house and see her. Maybe I'll meet some new people!!

It was ridiculous this morning. My dog needed to go out at 8:00 like always, so I got up, let her out, fed her and the cat, and let the dog back in. Then, I made my way up to my bedroom and decided to curl up for roughly five more minutes. To my surprise, Midnight came back into the room and cuddled with me. We stayed in bed for the entire morning! Midnight pushed her way to the center of the bed, but it was nice to sleep in for once.

I don't think I've slept past 8 in the morning for months.

Speaking of thinking, I think I'm going to make a couple of separate blogs. This one, my personal one, one for reviewing stuff, and the other for posting poetry. However, I have no idea when I'll start those up.

I'm off to prepare for my day!
Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment