Thursday, January 17, 2013

A short update

Half of me thinks that it'd be better to update after this weekend. That way I'll be able to know if my uterus has been perforated, or there are any other complications with this copper device resting there. If something has happened, it'll make for a much better blog post than this one.

I'll even include gifs that have to do with amusing synonyms for death by IUD.

This week went a lot better than last week. I'm starting to gain my own wings as I go do Gymboree classes by myself. The kids are a little crazy, but I guess I'll have a heads up in my classroom management classes when I get to them.

Today was a bit harder though. I woke up later and had to scramble to go to class. Of course, it was a pep talk to even go to class.

I got to see my wifey though, which was a highlight! We made out floor plans to our perfect houses. Every day, I'm glad I asked her to be facebook official that one night in her dorm room.

Then I went to class and now I still have lots to do.

I think the reason why I like being so busy is because it doesn't let me think. I don't have to think about anything and then I fall into bed too tired to stay up and sink.

This is a good idea. :)

I'm sure you'll hear more after this weekend, but until then I love you!
Elie
P.S. Nick, I do update more than this blog you know.







No comments:

Post a Comment