Saturday, January 19, 2013

Food and Weekend Part one

This weekend has been a lot of fun, if not a little crazy.

I hit the ground running Friday, by booking it home to have lunch with a family friend. We caught up and he signed a reference for my CoE application. Then I headed to the mall where I bought some make up.

I actually wanted to buy some clothes (a feeling that has intensified after seeing a really cute fashion statement on Tumblr), but the make up was a bit more expensive than I had thought it would be. It's a good thing I'm working two jobs so I can afford all this fun stuff!!

Then, right after the mall, I headed over to Megan's apartment in lansing. I got to spend a good three hours with her until Mike came home and we all went out to dinner. To be completely honest, I didn't realize how much I missed that girl until I was sitting with her and chilling on the couch. It was great to let the walls fall down and have a good "girl time." I mean, you can't do that in the connection, although planning houses was a lot of fun with Amanda.

We (megan and I) came up with the brilliant plan that our beloveds are going to become best friends. They are both computer and video game guys so it's one way they can connect with each other! They can bitch about macs and apple computers together while Megan and I hang out in the kitchen.

Today was a little more low key. I had my IUD appointment.

As it turns out, everything is fine. All that spotting that happened when I was overseas was completely normal.

Translation: I didn't get as much sex as I could have. Which sucks.

But it's good to know that everything is alright and probably will be alright from now on. And that's really exciting! It's nice to know that everything I'm putting my body through is normal. I just hope it's all worth it.

Tomorrow should be exciting! I'll be doing laundry, homework, and LEARNING TO MAKE PERFECT CHOCOLATE FROM SCRATCH!

I don't know if you know but that's fucking amazing! You have to had make everything too, which makes it even more special!

Speaking of food, I've been eating way to much since I've gotten home. You see, I haven't been eating large meals lately. I've been eating enough to sustain me and that tastes good. Completely healthy.

However, portion sizes are no where near what I'm eating here. So, whenever I finish my dish, my stomach hurts. Like, not nauseous hurting. It's painful hurting. I can't wait to stop this whole eating out thing.

I'll have better meals tomorrow and at the start of the week.

I suppose food isn't that important to all you who read this. Here's something that might be?

The old dog is old. She hasn't been moving around as much as she was last time I visited, and now she's vomiting all over the place (guess who gets to clean all that stuff up). It sort of makes me worried to see her so tired all the time. Though I guess that's what age does to a person... or in this case, a dog.

The cat, on the other hand, has been a lot more jumpy than normal. She sits at the other end of the room and stares at me, and when I move or shift, she books it out of there like I've sent a fwave of fire after her.

I'm starting to realize that's just her though.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep finding ways to keep myself busy! So there's your update!

Love,
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment