Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another slightly depressing post, and then I'm done... probably

Last night I had a dream that Midnight had woken up and that everything was alright. So waking up this morning was really pleasant.

However, like all dreams do, it faded away like the shadows of my room and I found myself going through my morning routine in a daze. It wasn't like a normal morning daze, I felt too heavy for that.

I realized I had to learn to function properly today and for the rest of this week, so I did the one thing I knew that would stop me from crying: I put on make up. Because I won't have time to fix it if I get emotional, this has been a smart idea.

Today, after my classes, I have work, which is fine because I'm riding the bus all over the place.

Tomorrow, I have work on beltline and if the weather doesn't clear up, I need to contact my boss. I'm really scared of driving out in the mess that is the roads and I don't want to risk anything by making my way out there. I'd hate to end up in a ditch due to snow, or worse and not make it to my schools.

I don't know when I developed this fear of driving in extreme weather. However, it's there. I'm just scared to talk to my boss about it. If things don't clear up by the time I get home tonight, I think I'll be making a very apologetic phone call.

Hopefully today goes by well. I'm not sure if I want it to go by fast, but I think well is a good way for it to go.

Love and Peace
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment