Saturday, January 5, 2013

Legs

Tonight, since I had a lot of time, I tried that leg thing that's been going around. It's where you mix (1 to 1 and1/4 cup) sugar, (about a 1/2 cup) oil, and (3-5 table spoons) citrus together and then go take a bath and soak your legs. After that, you shave your legs like normal. Then you rub the stuff all over the areas that you've just shaved.

You rinse it off and then shave your legs again to scrape off the dead skin. Then rub the stuff on again.

You can repeat the last two steps as much as you want.

Then, when you've rubbed and scraped your legs to your heart's content, you put a final coat on, rinse that off with a mild soap, and then dry your legs.

Finally, you put on lotion to make sure your legs keep all that moisture.

I really liked it. Though, your legs end up a bit oily, so you might have to wait a bit before you rub them against anything... like silk sheets. Don't want to leave grease stains everywhere.

However, as much as the oily afterfeeling bothers me, I can't seem to stop myself from running my hands all over my legs. They're so soft!!


No comments:

Post a Comment