Saturday, September 1, 2012

21 Birthday.

Started with a BANG and is now going smoothly and quietly.

Last night, I hung out with May and a big group of people.

Around four, I met up with May and went out to dinner with her parents and brother and fiance. It was really nice to sit and just hang out with them. I was surprised at how much her father was like our friend Kaiser. Just their general dispositions were similar.

Anyway, after we left the bar, May, Fiance, and I went back to May's apartment and we hung out for a long time. Rick came over and we had a dance party while him and May pre-gamed. Alla came over too and we were able to chit chat for a little bit before heading out to the bar.

Mojo's was a bit crowded so our group that went before us went to Stella's instead. Unfortunately, we got there about a half hour too early for me. So we hung out with the bouncer for a half hour. He was really funny and even encouraged other guys to hit on me, May, and Alla.

Alla is so witty though so naturally she attracted all the guys. It was good fun watching her one up them.

OH! I forgot to add, I saw some guy's junk on the way to the bar. He was skateboarding and he fell. And these guys were walking up the sidewalk and sort of laughed at him as he fell and then as he was getting up he lifted up his kilt.

I definitely got a profile of his penis and balls.

Strangely enough it made me feel really uncomfortable.

Anyway, we were FINALLY able to get in the bar and I discovered how much of a lightweight I really am. I got halfway through a white russian before I started feeling "good" and then finished that. The next I had was a 3 wisemen and that finished me off.

I hope wasn't too obnoxious to those watching me.

Anyway, Alla drove me home and I was able to skype with Neal for a good hour before dragging my sorry butt to bed.

After three or so hours of sleep, I woke up and went to work at 7:30 am.

Work was really chill today and someone bought me a snickers bar for my birthday! I learned how to make more drinks and I think I'm starting to finally get the hang of this. I do have work again tonight at 9:00 to 12:30. It's late night, so all it will be is scanning cards and/or running back and forth between register and window with food and food orders.

And money is money. The more I earn, the more I have in Japan. That means a nicer hotel room and meals not entirely made of fish. And of course a lot of time with Neal.

In between now and 9:00, I'm going to just chill out. For example, I'm watching America's Next Top Model. I love this show, but I keep missing the live updates. So I'm taking this time to just do stuff I enjoy. I'll probably going to make more tea and then straighten up my room before a shower and a nap.

Should be a pretty nice birthday. It'd be nicer if Neal were here, but oh well. I'm glad he's enjoying himself in Japan.

I'm off to finish the rest of my day.

Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment