Friday, September 21, 2012

Lazy Friday

I got up and talked to my man this morning. It was a really nice beginning, though he was really tired.

The rest of the day was nice and lazy. Exactly what I needed. I went to marshalls and got black pants, legit black pants. Not yoga pants, not black jeans. Black pants. In fact, I think they're a bit like skinny jeans, except for the jeans part. So I feel as if I'm defying the rules a little by wearing them.

Then I went to the fabric store and couldn't find anything that I liked so I came home. Well actually, I ordered a pizza and came home and that was my big meal for the day. Then I watched Adventure Time and promptly passed out for around 4 hours.

It's weird that I've been sleeping so much lately, but I guess that means I really need it. Or the rain is making me sleepy. It might be both. In either case, and in the causes of my slip-ups at work, I've learned that I shouldn't take on so many extra shifts. I'm going to stop that actually and just stick to the schedule. The extra money is nice, but when I don't have enough time for me or to wind down and get my thoughts together, I'm no good to anyone.

In other news, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write to Neal. I have no idea actually. Maybe I'll just paint a picture and send that to him. But then I don't even know what to paint. I just need to practice more and look at some water color paintings. I think the trick is to use the white paper as much as you use the paints, but I'm just not sure how to do that yet.

It'll all work out.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a friend and have work, but I also need to get a lot of studying done before the start of the next week. In those classes, I am hopelessly unprepared.

Either way, the rest of tonight is for me.

Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment