Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tipsy

Some days, like today, I think I can work this relationship out. Like Neal and I have it all covered and we'll be fine.

But there's always a little bit of doubt in my mind. I mean, a lot of things that Linda has said have come true, but I'm not so sure about the relationship bit. Particularly because she has such strong feelings on how people should conduct their dating and relationship experiences.

But right now, I have really positive feelings about this.

I think God has answered my prayers about him. And while things might be difficult, .ie this long distance stuff, we'll be able to work through it. All of it.

And that makes me happy. Really happy. I've finally found him. :)

I'm off to finish Spartacus and then bed.

Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment