Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ugh. Ughughugh.

So I got another write up today at work. For a small mistake on my cash sheet.

Ugh. It's my second one so if I get another write up for something, small or not, I'm out of there.

The worst part is, they're like stupid little mistakes that I did because I wasn't paying attention. I think I was just so tired and wanting to get out of there that I just rushed through it. It reminds me of a line in a book where the main character runs into a chimney because he's so distracted. That's how I'm feeling right now.

Like I've run into a chimney.

Now I'm super worried that I'm going to make another dumb mistake and lose my job.

I can't lose this job. I need the money to get to Japan.

I just need to keep my head on from now on. I'm just so mad at myself for my lack of meticulousness. I'll get over it and do better next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment