Sunday, September 2, 2012

Firsts!

Today is the fist day that I've actually wanted to work more. Not because work was fun, it was rather slow and boring actually, but because I need the money and work isn't unbearable like it was when I was working grill.

I picked up another shift for tomorrow.

Actually I'm going to be working a lot tomorrow. First at work and then on homework. However, I'll end up catching everything up for my classes and maybe getting a little ahead.

Then today is also the first day that Surprise has visited my house! It was so nice to see her and hang out with her and Cute also missed her. So it was a really nice time.

Finally, I bought my first bottle of wine today. It was chocolate wine and it's perfect because the bottle is dark so it's hard to see what's inside. That means I can put a lot of stuff for Neal's gifts inside of it.

Hooray!!

Well I'm off to do my dishes and pour another glass of wine!

Love and Peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment