Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mornings

Contrary to popular belief, I really like mornings. The house is quiet because no one is awake or they're gone off to class or work. The sun is shining through the cracks in my curtain with soft rays of gold.

I feel my best in the morning. I also am my happiest in the morning. I'm not yet run down and done with people, school, or my life. I'm content.

You know, until I realize I have a lot of stuff to do, and then that peace turns into a groggy mess.

This weekend has been the epitome of lazy so far. I mean, I'm off to work, but before that, I've been mailing letters, sleeping, and watching Adventure Time.

I'm not looking forward to work today because we're going to be super busy. I mean, busy is good because it makes the time go by a lot faster, but damn. I hate making drinks when there's a line of drinks. I always get flustered and then spill everything or burn myself with the milk wands.

Hopefully the four hours will go by faster and I'll be able to come home and get some chapters of studying done. If there's anything I need to do, it's get caught up in my classes.

Welp, I'm off to the ol' job now!

Love and peace
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment