Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday

I had a couple of weird dreams last night. It didn't really start my day off well.

Then, in my new book, one character whose decisions I've been on par with through the series so far, has just tortured a guy. 

It's like. Dear goodness woman. Get your shit together. This series is like a futuristic Lord of the Flies... except without the dead pig's head. And every side has a valid point about what's going on. Though Kieran has gone 'round the twist with wanting to keep control. It's one of those books that you have to put down every now and again just to digest what is happening. Curse good authors and their wonderful writings.

Yesterday, at the gym, I tried one of those weight lifting machines. Now my pecs are really really sore. Maybe that's another reason why I just want to lay around all day. I'll probably take a day off from working out this week and just do some stretches and easy going home stuff. 

The more I do it, the more I realize this exercise stuff is fun. I mean, it's hard, but it's fun. 

I just wish I had this attitude about school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment