Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stuff to do

I have so much to do. So I'm sitting on the couch watching a special on the black plague. Actually, I need to write a paper in french so I can take it to my tutor tomorrow and get it perfect. It looks like I'll be turning 3 essays in tomorrow because, apparently, the due dates in my head were off by a week.

So that is what I'll be doing tonight. I also need to find sticky tack, which I should be getting on Thursday, but I'd like to make a move on with my project sooner rather than later.

This weekend, I have Yule fest which I am playing at, but I will also be studying in between performances. I plan to get ahead in psych slides and get that paper finished. In fact, I'll probably not being thinking of anything BUT perception on Friday. Well, perception and then my project. Perhaps I'll alternate working on them by the hour. At least, it'll be a schedule to follow.

As always, and more on the forefront of my mind because it's getting closer, I'm counting down the day until I'm boarding a plane. Each day that goes by, I get more and more excited. I can't wait!

Well, I'm off to write a memory of mine in french. I'll drag it kicking and screaming if I have to.

Love and Peace
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment