Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Dreams

Sometimes, I have dreams that make references to other dreams.

Last night, I had a couple of dreams. One was where I was in a hardware store and stumbled across Shawn and Joe. That one was a bit blurry because I've had a few dreams where that's happened.

Then it changed that I was on a road trip with Green. We didn't follow the GPS but ended up taking a road parallel to the one we were supposed to take. It was like, there was a road on top of a cliff, a straight vertical drop down, and then a road along a sandy beach. I was in Green's jeep on that road.

We drove for a bit before she pulled off to the side and we sat in the car, in the sand, and looked back at the houses that lined up behind us.

"I've been here before." I told her. She nodded. "That's the house we broke into."

And indeed, just like in the past dream I had about the place, was the river, and the house. It was white, with an arch over the doorway and carefully sculpted pillars. Though the last time I had been there, it was night.

Then it changed and I was running late to meet the boyfriend. I took a wrong turn and found myself in some underground tunnels, following a GPS in the cap of a sharpie I was carrying. It seemed to lead me into these underground tunnels of a mall that stretched to the coast where I was, all the way to Grand Rapids. As I backed out to find the way I came out of, I found super models on the stairway, looking as lost as I was.

Somehow, I became the leader of a small, rag tag group of really unhelpful people.

We tried to go up the stairs, but a gate was locked. We tried to go down some stairs to get to the way I had come in, but there was a locked gate on those too. We were stuck on the landing with only one door to go through. Slowly, I opened the door into some grody looking alley way. As one, we agreed not to go that way.

Then I woke up.

I'd look everything up, but I need to finish this book before class.

Love and Peace.
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment