Monday, November 26, 2012

Irritating people

So, today has been filled with irritating people. In two of my classes, I had the unfortunate opportunity to work with them.

You see, I'm normally pretty chill with all types of people. If you want to be leader, step up and be leader and I'll happily follow along. If you want a leader, I'll step up.

However, if you want to be a leader and don't know what the fuck you are doing, you should figure that out before trying to lead a bunch of people blindly.

In my ed class, we were doing a debate. Not that I'm an expert on debate, but I did take a class that was centered around it. I know how the flow goes. Then our "coach," one of my class mates tries to direct everyone, but sends us around in circles. Not only that, but she cops an attitude with people, like the professor and myself, who try and say "no, it's supposed to be done this way" and then turns around and tells my peers what was just told to her, like it was her idea.

Super frustrating.

Then, in science, a girl in my group is a lot like that. I can't count the times I've wanted to bang my head against the wall because she had us running in circles instead of actually reading the instructions!

On a more positive note, my science teacher is going to have a baby! Hooray! Also, I got more materials for my amazing project.

So all in all, it wasn't a bad day. It just had some frustrating points.

Love and Peace
Elie

No comments:

Post a Comment