Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Should be an early night

Earlier today we washed the dog in the big open shower. She was not amused but took it like a boss. Now she is clean, looks like a black lamb, and smells like my shampoo.

As usual, the black dog is adorable.

This should be an early night... but, I just don't want to go to sleep. I'm enjoying this show too much. Plus, I'm snowballing again (I've decided to coin that phrase to mean over thinking things out of proportion) and I don't want to drag Nick through the mud on this.

Especially when I'm so back and forth.

The poor guy deserves a break.

I think I'll just have a glass of wine and hate myself later or when I'm properly intoxicated.

As if I'll get shit faced tonight. I have to get up early so I'll be able to get finish doing my hair in time for the big family Thanksgiving Day get together.

Either way, tomorrow will be interesting. At least I get to see the Daddy-o and Nika at the end of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment